Saturday 8 January 2011

Hidden Journaling

Todays blog prompt is to post a layout with hidden journaling.

 

Since I’m a digital scrapbooker it can be more difficult to do hidden journaling. I was recently catching up on the Paperclipping Digi Show podcasts and in episode 12 Not ready to go there where they had several suggestions including creating separate layouts with the additional journaling, journaling on the back. The whole time I was listening I was thinking what about the meta data. In Photoshop there is a section called file info. Now I tend to use this to just to embed the supplies used into the file so if I need to get back I can remember, but typing the info in so that is saved is a great way to include additional journaling locations, or anything else you don’t want to include on your layout.

 

Credits:

ABR_OldFriend_Emb_Flower1-Red
ABR_OldFriend_Emb_Sting-2
ABR_OldFriend_Emb_Twine
ABR_OldFriend_Paper_Cream
ABR_OldFriend_Paper_Plaid
ABR_WordArt2_Tab_July
ASO_WCW_Alpha0_Sheet1
CVA_SSTools_Scripts_SupplyTracker
Yin_template 185

Credits : CVA_SSTools_Scripts_SupplyTracker
WW_FB_basic14
WW_SS10_paper6
WW_SS10_paper9d
WW_SS5_butterfly
WW_SS8_paper2
WW_SS_MBF_paper3
Becky Fleck Pagemaps Sketch

 

Credits :

CVA_SSTools_Scripts_SupplyTracker
WW_HK_h
WW_SS2_paper12
WW_SS5_paper21
WW_W_tape12
WW_W_tape12

 

Shanna xx

No comments: