Monday 10 September 2012

10 on the Tenth

Since Glee starts back this week (and because I couldn’t think of something else to choose) I decided to share with you ten of my favourite Glee performances.

 

10. Somebody to Love

 

9. Dream On

 

8. Beth

 

7. Teenage Dream

 

6. Thriller/Heads Will Roll

 

5. Loser Like Me

 

4. Take Me or Leave Me

 

3. Need You Now

 

2. Get It Right

 

1.  Paradise By The Dashboard Light

 

I love a lot of the others but these were the first ten to come to mind.

What’s your favourite Glee Song?

 

Shanna

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun list! I only watched during the first season but loved Dream On when Neil Patrick Harris was on. :)

CoventryAnn said...

Love Glee, Sue 'Vogueing' it was my fave :D

Beverly said...

oh, I don't have one :/ Musicals are torture to me, just that whole bursting into song thing but I know a ton of Gleeks :)