Monday 17 January 2011

Older photos…

Is it just me or does anyone else have an issue with scrapbooking older family photos for fear of getting wrong? I mean I have no problem scrapbooking the thousands of pictures I have of my niece and nephew but scrapbooking pictures from my childhood or heritage photographs and I just can’t bring myself to do it.

I think it all boils down to a fear of getting it wrong.  I mean I only have a few pictures from back then as my mum couldn’t afford to have them developed, I lost a load of my secondary school pictures after a computer crash when I was  a teenager.

I know it’s irrational as I’m a digital scrapbooker I have all this photos stored digitally if I don’t like the page I’m making I can discard it and start over but I still can’t bring myself to do it.

 

Shanna

No comments: