Tuesday 4 January 2011

Back to work!

Today was my first day back at work in the new year. It didn’t get off to a good start when one of my alarm clocks didn’t go off and I slept in. 

Today’s prompt is to write about your usual routine.

 

6.06 – My first alarm goes off, why it goes off at 6.06 rather than 6 I have no idea but it does. But I’m usually awake at around 4.30 so it doesn’t matter.

6.30 – Search out some clothes and get dressed.

7.00 – My second alarm goes off just in case I’ve slept in.

7.15 – Leave either to catch the bus or get a ride to work.

7.30ish – Enter Tesco to get something to eat for lunch and then walk to work.

7.50ish – arrive at work.

1pm – Lunch

5pm – Leave work to catch the bus home

5.30ish – Arrive home and eat dinner.

NEW  - Wii keep fit of some kind.

9-11 – sometime in this point I usually fall asleep to begin it all over again.

 

Shanna.

No comments: