Saturday 1 January 2011

Welcome 2011!

A few years ago I started this blog for a Jessica Sprague class with the intention of updating it regularly. This just ended up with me posting layouts once every couple of weeks. So I took a Shimelle Lane course Blogging for Scrapbookers this attempt at blogging didn’t last very long either.  But it did provide me with a list suggesting something to blog about every day for a year. Now while I may not blog every day it may be a good start. 

 

So to start blog prompt number 1. – Take a photo of yourself and blog one or more goals you’re working towards this year.

DSCF3386

I’ve never been very good at keeping New Year’s resolutions but let’s see how we go.

Goal 1 – Blog more. – well this is blog post number 1 of 2011 that’s a good start.

Goal 2 – Exercise more – I’ve exactly been the fittest, although my body mass index is in normal range losing a little bit of weight can never hurt although I’ll never give up chocolate. So I have gathered together my fitness Wii games and am planning on using it at least three times a week. Let’s see how we go. ( I usually do ok until I get sick then I start forgetting).

 

I think two goals is enough to start with.

 

Before I go I may as well share my year in review layouts I created yesterday. Wanting them to be consistent I created a template from Allison Davies Sketches for Scrapbooking Vol 6 and used it for the basis of my layout. I used the monthly digital Sweet and Simple Life 365 kits form Weeds and Wildflowers Designs for each layout and managed to complete all twelve in four hours. Prepare for layout bombardment.

 

January 2010

 

February 2010

 

March 2010

 

April 2010

 

May 2010

 

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

 

Shanna xx

No comments: