Monday 3 January 2011

Confession time….

Todays prompt : What have you been reading?

Rather than share what I’ve been reading I thought I’d share how I’ve been reading but first a confession…

 

I love my Kindle!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I love to read. So when I kept seeing the Kindle advertised on the Amazon website it kept striking me as a great idea. Thousands of books all in one lightweight package.

So for my birthday I received Amazon vouchers and paying the extra for the next day delivery I received my kindle. I’ve got to say it is so easy to use. Plug it in to charge, download a few books and start reading. 

I’ve had my Kindle for two months now and I love it. I must have read at least a hundred books. I have a whole variety of different genres of books, Crime Thrillers, Classics, Romance, History, Biographies, all sorts of books. Some of these I would never have read before. I love it.  It’s so easy to fit a few minutes reading in here and there, the only problem I’ve found is I can’t read it in the bath but that’s small sacrifice.

 

Shanna xx

No comments: