Saturday 10 September 2011

10 on the tenth.

Ten books I have to re-read.

 

1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

Pride and Prejudice

2. The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver

The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme, #1)

 

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Anna and the French Kiss

 

4. Hunger Game series by Suzanne Collins

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

 

5. Kate Daniels series by Illona Andrews

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1)

6. Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight (Twilight, #1)

 

7. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)

 

8. Forgotten by Cat Patrick

Forgotten

 

9.  Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

 

10. Burglar Bill by Janet and Allan Ablberg

Burglar Bill (Picture Puffin)

 

Shanna.

3 comments:

angelfish said...

I've read 4 of the books on your list. Three of them twice and I wouldn't like to say how many times I've read Burglar Bill aloud. It was a great favourite with my children.

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely list. All of Jane Austen's books would be on my list, and I've re-read every one several times!

Tracy said...

Great list of books and i have read 4 of them and of those 4 i have read 2 twice!!