Tuesday 3 January 2012

Be Active

In the spirit of my One Little Word Be, I thought I would begin with BE ACTIVE.

 

I ordered and received Zumba 2 for the Wii from Amazon.  I received it December 31st.

I started using it January 1st. One medium intensity short class (30minutes) a day.  It’s exhausting but I think it will be good for my stamina so I can eventually get back to Biggest Loser Challenge Wii game.  I have the original Wii Zumba but I like this one a lot better.

Also yesterday my sister and I took my niece and their dog for a walk around our local lake.  We got caught in a hail storm but luckily we had brought umbrella’s and the ducks didn’t mind.

DSCF0170

DSCF0171

DSCF0178

DSCF0182

DSCF0198

DSCF0209

DSCF0240

It’s only been three days but I think this one little word thing is going to work.

Shanna.

No comments: