Wednesday 4 April 2012

Top 25

The top 25 most played songs on my iPod has changed a lot over the last week. So here is my current list

25. Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield (I find this a good song to jog to at the gym)

24. More by Usher

23. California King Bed by Rihanna

22. Simply Irresistible by Robert Palmer

21. Amazed by Lone Star

20. Don’t Hold Your Breathe by Nicole Scherzinger

19. Water From The Moon by Celine Dion

18. You Haven’t Seen The Last of Me by Cher

17. You and I by Lady Gaga

16. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion

15. Centerfold by Pink

14. (Kissed You) Goodnight by Gloriana

13. Hate That I Love You by Rihanna

12. Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson

11. Proud by JLS

10. Ray Charles by Chiddy Bang (I love this song)

9. How Will I Know by Whitney Houston

8. Just Like Jesse James by Cher

7. According to You by Orianthi

6. Like My Mother Does by Lauren Alaina

5. Good Girl Gone Bad by Rihanna

4. Next Plane Out by Celine Dion

3. Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson

2. Make You Mine by Crossin Dixon

And the number one most played song on my iPod is

1. Don’t You Want to Stay by Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson (422 plays)

 

So what’s on your playlist?

 

Shanna.

No comments: