Wednesday 18 April 2012

Postponing.

I took these cute photos of my nephew when we went for a walk on Easter Sunday. I used the April 2 page sketch from Sketch Support.  I pulled the background together and forgot to save it and my computer crashed. A day or so later I redid the layout saved it when I had the background done added the photos and then my computer crashed again.  I added the photos again and then I couldn’t bring myself to add the journaling even though i knew what I wanted to write. It sat open on my computer for a week before I finally added it to finish the layout.

 

 

The other layout is using screenshots I took on Christmas Eve from the NORAD Santa Tracker. They have been sat in a fold on my desktop ever since so I finally forced myself to make the layout and get it done.

 

 

Shanna

No comments: