Sunday 5 February 2012

Family History.

For the past three or four years I have been researching my family history on Ancestry off and on. I now have nearly six thousand people in my tree.  I finally figured I should do something with the information.

I was listening to an old episode of the Paperclipping Round Table called I Scrap Dead People.  Jessica Sprague was talking about her Family History class and how it was self paced. I came straight home and bought. Well that was a couple of weeks ago. This weekend I decided to make my Mum a family history album.

I followed Jessica’s instructions, used her templates and the kit that she included with the class and made a twenty page digital family history album going back to my Mum’s great grandparents which I printed at 8x8 and put in an album in one weekend.

 

I took some picture of it with my iPhone before I gave it to my Mum. (who loves it by the way)

 

IMG_0634IMG_0635IMG_0636IMG_0637IMG_0638IMG_0639IMG_0640IMG_0641IMG_0642IMG_0643IMG_0644IMG_0645

 

Shanna

No comments: