Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Scrapbooking

 

I was bored the other day so I thought I’d go to Two Peas and look for some inspiration when on the front page the revolving add showed one for Shimelle Laine’s new class

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Scrapbooking. I love Shimelle’s style, it’s not my style exactly although I’m not sure what my style is, but I love the way Shimelle teaches so before I knew it I had signed up. The class is in five parts and each with a video and a pdf.  I’ve watched all the videos twice and inspired by the classes and the starting points and prompts I made these two layouts.

Echo Park Time and Seasons

Echo Park A Boy’s Life  (except the frames which are from Weeds and Wildflowers)

 

It’s a great class and I’ve learned a lot and have been really inspired.

 

Shanna.

No comments: