Wednesday 1 February 2012

.Books I read in January.

Firstly I reduced my target from 300 books to 250. January is over and I realised I may have been a little ambitious, but if it is going well later in the year I can always raise my target.

 

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

 

 

The Becoming by Jeanne C  Stein

 

The Veil by Cory Putman Oates

 

Existence by Abbi Glines

 

Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken

 

Bloodspell by Amalie Howard

 

Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel

 

Mercedes Thompson series by Patricia Briggs

 

Affairs of Steak by Julie Hyzy

 

Jessica Rules The Darkside by Beth Fantasky

 

Boys That Bite by Mari Mancusi

 

Anew by Chelsea Fine

 

Warriors of Poseidon by Alyssa Day

 

Princess Academy by Shannon Hale

 

Falling For Hamlet by Michelle Ray

 

The Season by Sarah MacLean

 

The False Princess by Eilis O’Neal

 

23 books

 

shanna

No comments: