Saturday 12 November 2011

A Year of Lists

I turned 28 last Monday so I decided that I need to do something to mark it. I’ve never been very good at journaling, but I’ve seen several videos about Ella Publishings List It books and I figured I could do that.

I bought all four versions

Everyday Life

Childhood

Teen

Holiday

 

So over the next year I am going to write my response to the lists.  I might not do all of them  and in random order, some may make it onto layouts, some may not be blogged, but I am going to have a year of lists at the end of it.

So onto the first list….

 

My Favourite Family Birthday Traditions

  • Cake – cake is always the best thing to have on a birthday
  • Food  - For most of our birthdays we either go out for dinner or dinner in (for my birthday we have fish and chips)
  • No Parties just family – I’m not a big fan of parties (we stopped having them when we hit seven – although my niece and nephew still have them)
  • Presents – You always needs present on your birthday.

 

DSCF9606

(My niece and nephew made me 28 cupcakes for my birthday)

 

Shanna.

No comments: