Sunday 20 November 2011

Breaking Dawn

So in the past two days I have seen Breaking Dawn Part I twice (once with my mum and sister and once with some of the girls from work.

It was great although spoiler the wedding speeches made me cringe, and seriously even though they cut some of it I don’t think under twelves should see it.  Now it’s just a case of waiting a whole year for the next movie and hoping they don’t cut out my favourite scene (Emmett and Bell arm wrestling – it cracks me up every time I read it).

 

I’ve also been busy creating some layouts.

 

The first is based on a Sketch Support one page sketch and uses Weeds and Wildflowers Sweet and Simple kit

 

The next is based on a two page sketch from Sketch Support and a Weeds and Wildflower kit

 

The last is based on a Club Scrap ASLB layout and uses a kit from Scrapgirls

 

Shanna xx

No comments: