Sunday 6 November 2011

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

 

Yesterday as an early birthday present to myself I went to Cardiff to see the touring version of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat staring Keith Jack.  Keith was one of the contestants on Any Dream Will Do, a TV show in the UK where Andrew Lloyd Webber  auditioned people for the role of Joseph (think X-Factor for a musical). Keith didn’t win but he and a few of the others have been in the touring version.

joseph title

 

I know the story since I bought my mum the DVD with the Donny Osmond in for Christmas years ago (she still has a crush on the guy) but it was really good.   I really love that the Pharoah of Egypt is an Elvis wannabe.

It was hilarious and they were all really good.

 

Shanna.

No comments: