Saturday 25 June 2011

Kung Fu Panda

So we took my niece and nephew to the cinema this morning to see Kung Fu Panda 2.

It was good, but since I haven’t seen the first one before I left I asked my two year niece what happened in the first one and she informed me that he ‘kicked people’.

Anyway while we were waiting for the film to start I took a dodgy photo with my camera

The fact that it is a dodgy picture isn’t why i shared it with you.  It’s the android app I used to take it.

It’s called Snapbucket, it’s a free app available here.

The app allows you to take pictures, it also allows you to share pictures on twitter or facebook but what is really cool is that it is provided by Photobucket and if you have a Photobucket account you allow it access and it will instantly upload the photos to your Photobucket account. What does that mean? Isn’t back up and no longer having to figure out how to get that picture off your phone and onto your computer as you can download it from Photobucket.

 

Here are a few other pictures I took with Snapbucket.

 

Shanna

No comments: