Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day.

So I was reading a blog entry over at SpoilerTV.com and they decided to do a TV Crush top ten list. Since it’s Valentines day I thought I’d give it a shot and to quote Phillips Schofield these are in no particular order.

 

10.  Neal Caffrey  - White Collar

 

9. Peter Bishop – Fringe  ( I also had a thing for Josh Jackson when he was Pacey too)

 

8. Seeley Booth – Bones

 

7. Patrick Jane – Mentalist

 

6. Justin Patrick – Fairly Legal  - (Just for the record I couldn’t stand Michael Tucco in Battlestar Galactica but I love him in this)

 

5. Shawn Spencer – Psych

 

4. Richard Castle  - Castle

 

3. Puck – Glee

 

2. Mark Sloan – Grey’s Anatomy

 

1. Marty Deeks – NCIS Los Angeles

 

Now I think this would make a good layout.

 

Shanna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have great taste in guys!