Sunday 13 February 2011

Best Ice-Cream Ever…

So last minute on Friday night my sister decided we were going to go to her godson’s birthday party which was yesterday afternoon. So Rachel could get everything organised Claire and I took the kids and the birthday boy out to Lyme Regis for the morning to play on the beach. We tried to find an open ice-cream shop but since it’s February most of them were closed so we had to get ice lollies in the souvenir shop.

As we sat on the bench eating them my two year old niece declared them to be the best ice-cream ever.

 

I’ve seen Allison Davis use one of her sketches and create and sun in the background and given this months sketch has a large circle in i thought I would give it a try to scrap this. I love this layout.

 

All Supplies from Weeds & Wildflowers kits.

 

Shanna.

No comments: