Thursday 1 January 2015

Books Read In December

Not Wicked Enough by Carolyn Jewel

Not Wicked Enough (Reforming the Scoundrels, #1)

On The Edge by Ilona Andrews

On the Edge (The Edge, #1)

 

Spindle Cove Series by Tessa Dare

Once Upon a Winter's Eve (Spindle Cove, #1.5)A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove, #2)

 

A Royal Mess by Jill SHalvis

A Royal Mess (Mills & Boon Silhouette)

Lost Lords by Mary Jo Putney

Never Less Than a Lady (Lost Lords, #2)Loving a Lost Lord (Lost Lords #1)Nowhere Near Respectable (Lost Lords, #3)No Longer a Gentleman (Lost Lords, #4)

 

My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins et al

My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories

 

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)

 

Chinooks Hockey Team series by Rachel Gibson

Simply Irresistible (Chinooks Hockey Team, #1)See Jane Score (Chinooks Hockey Team, #2)The Trouble With Valentine's Day (Chinooks Hockey Team, #3)True Love and Other Disasters (Chinooks Hockey Team #4)Nothing But Trouble (Chinooks Hockey Team, #5)Any Man of Mine (Chinooks Hockey Team, #6)

 

Die Again by Tess Gerritson

Die Again (Rizzoli & Isles, #11)

 

So I only read 18 books in December but since I reached my goal in November that is ok. So my total for the year was 383.

 

Since a few things have changed and I don’t get quite so much time to read my goal for 2015 is  currently 250 (but that will probably change)

Happy New Year


Shanna

No comments: