Wednesday 7 January 2015

Waiting on a new computer...

My computer is screwed and I definitely can't scrapbook - I've been wanting to scrapbook my Christmas pictures since the weekend - I have to get a new one. 

So I went to PC World yesterday after waiting for twenty minutes for someone to help us every computer I liked was only available to order in which they could get by Thursday I told them to forget it and came home and ordered the same model I wanted online for £80 less than it was in the shop which was enough to order Microsoft Office and it will get delivered to my house on Thursday so no trip back to PC World.

So being computerless until tomorrow I babysat my niece and nephew tonight. We played Jenga did puzzles and my niece gave herself a pedicure.

Can't wait to get my computer back. 

Shanna

No comments: