Thursday 20 November 2008

Bucket List




Did you ever see the film the Bucket List?




When I saw it it got me thinking what things did I want to do before I die.




1. Ballroom dance - I've always wanted to learn to ballroom dance, I'm not wild about the costumes but something about the elegance of it gets me.




2. Sign Language - I've always wanted to learn but just never had the time.




3. Brooklyn Bridge - I've seen pictures of the Brooklyn Bridge at night with all the lights of New York City glowing in the back ground and thought it was something I'd like to see.




4. Pyramids - Egyptology has always fascinated me the idea that thousands of years ago people built the pyramids and it a place I've always wanted to see.




5. Great Wall of China - Walking the Great Wall of China always seemed like a great idea



6. Route 66 - I love the idea of being able to drive down road across the country.



7. Barrier Reef - I love the idea of swimming with the fish in crystal clear blue oceans.




This layout conveys all of these ideas, now my fear of heights and flat out refusal to get on a plane may hinder doing something these things, but dreaming big is part of why it is my bucket list.



Shanna xx

No comments: