Monday 6 January 2014

Stonehenge

Almost two years ago I went to Salisbury for the day and out to Stonehenge. I’ve never gotten around to scrapping it even though I took about fifty pictures while I was there. Yesterday I was flipping through my to be scrapped pictures and came across the pictures and decided I had to scrap it.  I found a sketch in the Scrapbook Generation Travel Sketches sketchbook, since the sketch had clouds on it I went in search of a kit of paper that had clouds and found the Basic Grey What’s Up Collection. I’ve barely used it as I was never sure what to use it with.  But it works.

I never would have thought an orangey red would work with these type of pictures but it does. Maybe it’s because of the grey/blue skies. But overall I’m really happy with the layout.

 

Shanna.

No comments: