Sunday 30 December 2012

Year In Review Part 1

In 2009 I did complete a Project 365 and a few weeks into 2010 I broke my right wrist so I couldn’t take picture and continue it. So in December I made December Daily  type album but as it got to the end of the year I thought I needed something to review the year. So I made a Year in Review album, I also made one in 2011.

This year I decided to do Project Life again (and I’ve taken a photo everyday – thanks to my iPhone on which I’ve taken most of my photos) but just before Christmas I decided I needed to do another Year in Review Album.  I could have done the Take Twelve approach, taking 12 pictures on the 12th of every month,  but I didn’t find out about it until after the 12th January and I was doing Project Life anyway.

So I started looking for a twelve photo sketch I could use to make a template. I couldn’t find one, so I broke down and bought the Take Twelve ebook from Ella Publishing (despite the fact that the year is over) and found some great sketches and some ideas for photos to take next year.

 

So I made a digital template, found a digital stamp with numbers and stamped a layer over with all the numbers figured out where to the monthly titles from the Take Twelve pack and where my journaling (a simple list of what the photos were) was going and I was all set.

After that the most difficult part was picking the photos.  I was able to get three done in an hour over the course of the last few days I’ve made a year in review.  So here is part 1 January to June.

 

January

 

February

 

March

 

April

 

May

 

June

 

More tomorrow.

 

Shanna

No comments: