Friday 28 December 2012

Movies 2012

I love going to the cinema to see movies, I know it’s expensive but I love the big screen. Here is a list of the movies I saw at the cinema in 2012

 

The Vow

The Vow Poster

 

One For the Money

One for the Money Poster

 

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games Poster

 

Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror: The Untold Adventures of Snow White Poster

 

The Pirates In An Adventure with Scientists

The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists! Poster

 

The Avengers

Avengers Assemble Poster

 

Beauty and the Beast 3D

Beauty and the Beast Poster

 

Men In Black 3

Men in Black 3 Poster

 

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter 3D

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Poster

 

Snow White and the Huntsman

Snow White and the Huntsman Poster

 

Magic Mike

Magic Mike Poster

 

Brave

Brave Poster

 

Breaking Dawn Part 2 (Twice – I always go and see the Twilight films with my mum and sister and then with the girls from work – usually in the same day)

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Poster

 

Rise of the Guardians

Rise of the Guardians Poster

 

Pitch Perfect

Pitch Perfect Poster

 

Shanna

No comments: