Sunday 14 March 2010

Sorting wordart.

When I broke my wrist in january I decided to update my ACDSee version and in the new version only tag the stuff I bought that I use. These tend to be from Club Scrap, Scrapgirls and Weeds & Wildflowers.  Since I couldn’t type I just tagged all the wordart to sort later. Now since I can type for short periods of time I thought I’d try and sort some of it out.  6453 down to 5238 I think this is going to take a while.

So here are the two layouts I created this week.

 

Keri Scheuller – Tiny Love Girl

Page maps Sketch

ASO_TakeWing_Alpha
ASO_TakeWing_Emb_Brad5
ASO_TakeWing_Emb_Brad6
ASO_TakeWing_Emb_MiniFlwr3
ASO_TakeWing_Emb_MiniFlwr5
ASO_TakeWing_Paper_Cream
ASO_TakeWing_Paper_Diamond2
CVA_SSTools_Scripts_SupplyTracker
MAD_Sketch_Mar11
STI_DynBrush_EmbrStitch_4901.abr

 

Shanna xx

No comments: