Monday 13 April 2009

Those Eyes

I love this picture I took by accident of my nephew yesterday and knew right away I wanted to make a layout with it. But it has been really hard work to make something that I like.


I've looked at sketch after sketch and could find a layout I loved. So we've had twelve different placement of the pictures. 4 different picture sizes. The picture has been in colour (the ring he is looking through was bright purple) black and white and sepia. There were six different titles. 14 different colour schemes, countless pieces of patterned paper being opened and dragged back and forth. Don't even start me on embellishments or different alpha's that have been tried. But finally after ten hours I made a layout which I love. So I guess it was worth it in the end.

Credits
Scallopped frame - Emily Giovanni A Walk In the Park
Flowers and grass from Weeds & Wildflowers various kits including Happy Garden, Kicking Up the Leaves and Hodge Podge 4
Scrapgirls AMC_FruitSmoothie_Emb_Stitching_Blue
Scrapgirls SNU_ACollegeUnleashed_12x12_Stripes
ScrapgirlsABR_PSILoveU-Paper-Blue-Stain

ScrapgirlsBMU_With Love Alpha

Shanna xx

No comments: