Sunday 24 July 2011

Dream House

As we are going to Disney this week my two year old niece is obsessed with Sleeping Beauty’s Castle. Every time she sees anyone (and it has been this way for the last week) she tells them she’s going to the Disney Castle.

 

It got me thinking about my dream house.  Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to live in the Walton’s House.

 

I love the idea of the front porch and the giant kitchen and living room.  But while the outside would like this I would have to have it modern inside. The grandparents room I would turn into a library and movie room.  (I’ve always wanted a library in my house I love books and currently the only way I have them is on my Kindle).

I’d have the entire house wired for internet and music. I’d have a giant America style refrigerator and the big wooden dinning room table.  Modern bathrooms and a few more bedrooms but essentially it would a perfect twist. I know the only way I’m going to get my dream house is if I win the lottery but every girl can dream right?

 

Shanna.

No comments: