Saturday 21 February 2009

New layout and my first freebie

My brother Ryan and I went to Borders this morning and we brought the first six in the series of the Beast Quest books by Adam Blade. He saw them at WHSmiths last week and wanted to read them. He doesn't normally like reading or letting me take his picture but he let me take a few today and so I made this layout.


Credits:
Notebook paper (extracted) from Baby Chronicles by Brandy Murry at Scrapgirls.com
Brad from the Generations digital kits by Club Scrap
Background paper from Happy Garden by Weeds and Wildflowers.
Wordart title by ME

Since I made the layout and I'm always searching for freebies from everybody else I thought I would share it with you all. Click on th preview to download. If you download it please feel free to leave a comment.



(It is a white wordart, the greybackground is not included only shown to make the word art show up.)


Shanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!